So since the economy has gone boo-boo & times are hard for everyone (especially stylish beauties like you!) I thought I’d let you know how you can still be fabulous on a budget!
1) Save money on magazine subscriptions & stay abreast of the latest in fashion, by reading your fav magazines at the bookstore. Head to your local Borders or Barnes ‘n Noble & get cozy! (My sis does this religiously every Sunday after church.)
4) Raid your Grandmother’s closet! You never know what vintage gems you may find in there. Maybe a great Moschino bag (in pic) or silk scarf?
9) Make the transition from warm to cold weather by mixing clothes from both seasons. Pair your favorite summer dress or skirt with some statements tights or a cardigan to achieve a hot fall/winter look.
10) You can never have too many friends so become best buds with employees of your favorite clothing stores! You’ll be the first to get the inside scoop on the next major sale & they may get commission! It’s a win-win!
11) Hit up thrift &/or vintage stores in your area. It can sometimes be overwhelming but if you have the patience you might find the perfect blazer to rock over a cute dress! (psst…look for a man’s suit jacket to channel your inner-YSL!)
13) Want the hottest designer bag but can’t afford it? Then rent it! Check out Bag, Borrow, or Steal!
I hope these tips keep you chic & fabulous my darlings!